Tuesday, August 30, 2022
Restored User Data
I have restored user data from backup. Please let me know if you are unable to login or find any expected data. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Sunday, August 28, 2022
Digital Ocean Data Center Issue
It seems that on August 22, 2022 the data center where Seasonality Trader is hosted had an emergency transfer of the server (probably due to a hardware failure).
I had been unaware that there had been some data loss and other issues until today August 31, 2022.
I am in the process of restoring the server from backups.
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Futures and commodities only accounts
In addition to FOREX only subscriptions, we are now offering futures and commodities only subscriptions. Please email us if you have any questions at email@example.com
Friday, May 12, 2017
Outage on Friday May 12 2017
There was a 3-hour outage today while investigating any concerns related to malware issues reported in the media. There were no problems with our server infrastructure. All has been restored.
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
In this section you will find notes on changes to Seasonality Trader software as they are released through updates for the desktop edition, or released directly for the web edition.
Friday September 18, 2015
- Fixed an issue with saving configurations through the Config dialog box. Configurations should survive restarts and all configurations options should be working correctly.
Tuesday September 15, 2015
- Made a change to use SSL encryption and security for all client-server connections. Should eliminate problems with virus checkers interfering with communications.
Monday August 17, 2015
- Modified chart open procedure to allow charts opened from the calendar to carry in the days/range parameter. Charts now open from the calendar using the same number of days for the Scanner indicator days/range. These changes set the stage for a number of other improvements.
Wednesday August 12, 2015
- Updated the EMA indicator in the desktop edition to allow changes of color and range. This was a missing feature already available on the web edition. Corresponds to the changes made a few days earlier on SMA indicator.
Monday August 10, 2015
- Updated the SMA indicator in the desktop edition to allow changes of color and range. This was a missing feature already available on the web edition. Thank you to our user for identifying this issue.
Monday August 3, 2015
- Enabled the variable scanner range function for dynamic scans in the desktop edition. When the variable scanner is enabled in the Scanner toolbar, the scanner range will expand to the right to accomodate additional days if it increases the average daily return on investment. To restrict the scanner range to an exact number of days, simply disable the variable scanner in the Scanner toolbar. These changes will be applied to the web edition soon.
Monday July 27, 2015
- Added a feature to the Scanner indicator for dynamic scans in the desktop edition. The user is now able to select dynamic scanner in the Scanner toolbar and position their cursor at any point on the chart to see the delta change over the range of the scanner bar from the point of the cursor. If the heads up display is in the "detail mode" the user can see all the info for the component years of the seasonality over the range of the scanner bar. These changes will be applied to the web edition soon.